ZUP DOUBLE HANDLE ROPE
Enjoy the Next Evolution. ZUP DOUBLE HANDLE ROPE is Now design for wake surfing.
- New, Adjustable Wake Surf Lengths incorporated into the towrope (18 ft., 20 ft., 22 ft. sections).
- Vibrant Orange Handles for easy visibility.
- Multi-colored rope sections to easily find that perfect wake surf length.
- Designed for use with ZUP Boards but works with other boards as well.
- Most Safe and Unique features of any Tow Handle on the market today.
- No Pinched Fingers! Dual handle allows rider to connect and reconnect safely.
- Includes a Brightly colored (Safety Lime-Yellow and Orange) 60 ft. low-stretch polyethylene mainline with multiple wake surf sections.
- Innovative, patented Double Handle system is easy and safe to connect and reconnect anytime during the ride, no stopping needed!
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 18″L x 12″W x 3″H
- Rope Length: 60′
- Rope Tensile Strength: 1500 lb.
- Rope Material: Polyethylene Low-Stretch Mainline