The Ronix Limelight
Ride a wakeboard for the first time – all over again – camber. Ronix exclusive camber design allows you to ride in the most ergonomically correct body position, more centered over the board. You don’t realize how much you wakeboard in the backseat body position on a traditional board until you ride camber. Now a rider drives off the wake using both legs, with a more powerful but centered snap. Another growing trend is going towards faster boards. This revolutionary new Limelight also rides higher on the water than any girls board we have ever tested so you don’t have to create an unneeded exaggerated angle to get the lift. With this most amount of top water speed, you don’t have to work as hard, naturally leaving the liquid kicker with more forward momentum. It’s time to see how far wakeboards have evolved whether you are riding boat or cable.
- Speed Walls – Vertical poured urethane creates more top water speed and a durable bumper from those floating menaces.
- Thin profile reduces swing weight and increases feel with water or features
3. G&R Technology – Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water.
4. Simple bottom shape – the board lands with more natural forward momentum
5. Glide Speed – putting smiles on rider’s faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
6. 4 Alloy 1.0” Ramp Fins & 4 Fiberglass .8” Free Agent Fins