Wahine means “Chicks” in Hawaii, and that is whom this is for, the gals that want to get out and paddle. The Kahuna Warrior Wahine Paddle Board is a little thinner and lighter than the Braddah but still has Kahuna’s fast rocker line for superior glide. The Kahuna Warrior Wahine Paddle Board shape is Kahuna’s all rounder for ladies to play in the waves, paddle the lakes and perform some yoga. Having a wider shape than traditional SUP’s, the Wahine will let you play anywhere and comes even comes in a few colour choices . The Kahuna Warrior Wahine Paddle Board is KAHUNA’S toughest and most durable construction method.
This price includes the 2 Piece Carbon Paddle.
- WARRIOR CONSTRUCTION – Compression Molded, super strong and durable.
- ANCHOR TIE- the Wahine has a tie down on the nose for an anchor or weight. Perfect for tying off for fitness!
- NOSE- KAHUNA Wahine has a traditional nose shape and a concave spoon to initiate glide.
- FULL RAILS- added stability and easy turns
- 5” CORE- maximum volume, heavier paddlers should be able to paddle so we make so it’ll hold your weight.
- ROCKER- the Wahine has a 6-4 rocker, great for stable paddling and waves too.
- CENTER FIN- all of the Wahine’s come with a classic fiberglass 10” center fin included.
WARRIOR SERIES FEATURES
- C & C SHAPED
Computer Shaped Foam Core For Accuracy & Consistency.
- COMPRESSION MOULDED
Compression Moulded, Compression Gives Us The Durability & Strength. The Use Of The Mould Aids In Maintaining Board Shape Consistency.
- NO STRINGER
Elimination Of Support “Stringers”, Reduces Weight And Increases Strength Comes From The Compression Process.
- RAIL GLASS
One Extra 4” Wide Wrap Around The Entire Rail For Added Durability.
The New Kahuna Designed Board Handle Is More Comfortable And Makes It That Much Easier To Carry Your Sup To And From The Water.